Victory Sports Youth Basketball
Our youth basketball season registrations are now open! Based on parent and participant feedback, we are now focusing on one sport at a time in order to reach more players, build up volunteers, and play longer seasons – that’s right, our seasons have now been extended to 11-weeks which works out to be 11 practices and 9 games! The new price of $100 has been reflected in the extension of the season. Registrations end December 1, and our season will begin January 10 and run until March 16.
ATTENTION: We need your help to coach! If you should choose to coach a team, you will get a $25 discount off ONE child's season cost. Please let us know if you'd like to coach!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- This season is now open to all 1st-8th graders!
- We are not a travel or competitive league, we are a developmental league and focus on basics for beginners and building the core skills for more advanced players. Our goal is to have fun, grow as team members, and learn some new skills.
- Practices are on Wednesday or Thursday night depending on the team assignment. The earliest practice time are typically 5:30. Again that depends on team assignment and total registrants.
- Games are on a Saturday mornings and have rotating time slots.
- The season starts on January 10 and runs until March 16. There will be two weeks of practices before games start.
- You can stay updated on registration and other information by following us at facebook.com/vccsports