Seasons - A Ladies Gathering
Come gather with women who want to fall for Jesus at all times, despite their season; talk and see God’s light through the circumstances you may be in currently.
When: Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 2:00pm-4:00pm
Where: Victory Christian Church in Fellowship Hall (enter door 1)
Immediately the father of the boy cried out, “I do believe; help my unbelief!” - Mark 9:24 CSB
Many of us may find ourselves in a season for a long time and lose hope or sight of our Jesus and the people God has placed near us for the journey. Can you relate to:
- Caring for a child with special needs
- Being a caregiver, or being single, or becoming a new mom
- Moving forward after divorce, a lost spouse, miscarriage
- Dealing with infertility
- Fostering/adoption or working through the season
- Balancing work and family
- Living as a retiree or empty-nester
- Homeschooling children
- Blending a family
We have a chance to renew our belief and trust Jesus to direct our paths. Connect with more women who are going through or have gone through a similar season. Share in how God goes alongside and will continue to be by your side. Learn about other resources in the area that can help you maneuver.
Coffee and water will be provided as we gather and connect.
We hope to see you there!