Signing up for KidCheck is easy and free for parents. Once you've created your KidCheck account, you can add your kids and other guardians. You can also upload photos of yourself, your kids, and your guardians to make it easy for your childcare provider to identify them.
1. Go to the website go.kidcheck.com.
2. Select "I am a parent and want to create a free account."
3. Fill in the requested fields and create your password.
4. Agree to the license agreement and then go to choose your account options. When selecting your time zone, we are "Eastern (US & Canada)."
5. Select "Save Changes."
My Account Page
1. Click on "My Kids." This is where you will input your child’s information (4th grade and younger) and upload photos. Select "Save Changes."
2. Click on "My Guardians." This is where you will input additional guardians and upload photos. Select "Save Changes."
3. Your account is complete. When you go to check in for the first time, use your 10 digit home or cell phone number associated with your account.
If you desire to make changes, you may go into your account page at anytime and make changes by selecting the "Login" link at www.kidcheck.com.