“Showing a broken world the life changing love of Jesus.”
Biblical Authority... "A Better Way to Do Life"
We will present God's Word with grace and truth. We recognize its authority and our need to adjust to it (John 1:14).
- What areas in my life do I need to trust that God’s way is a better way?
Authentic Community... "Me Too”
Pursuing truth together, in a community of believers, is the best opportunity for truly living out and applying that truth (Acts 2:42-47 and 4:32-35).
- Who can speak the truths in your life, that you may not want to hear?
Excellent Environments... "Bump into Jesus"
We aren’t in the business of changing people. Rather, we embrace our role as creating a space where people’s lives can be changed by the love of Jesus (Colossians 3:17).
- What can I do in this environment to lead people to Jesus?
Share Jesus... "Come and See, and Go and Tell”
We will intentionally leverage our influence in the world for the sole purpose of introducing people to the life changing love of Christ (Mark 2, Matthew 28).
- Who are you investing your time in, to invite them to a deeper relationship with Jesus?
Looking for the Broken... “Who is not here?”
We will not be content with the great things that Victory has to offer, but we will evaluate all of our experiences at Victory through the lens of those who are not here (Luke 2:10).
- Who in my life needs to be experiencing this?
Gifted Service... "Purpose and Personality"
We recognize that God distributes Spiritual Gifts to all of us (time, talents, treasure) to equip the Church, in order to serve as Christ to the world (Romans 12, Galatians 5).
- How are you leveraging your Spiritual Gifts for God’s purposes?
Generous Living... ”We are contributors, not consumers.”
We are called to live out God’s mission on this earth. We are committed to give and serve in generous ways to showcase the life changing love of Jesus in our lives.
- What are you giving up financially for the cause of Christ?